How To Spot A Terrorist How To Spot A Terrorist

(Y) =]

Hilarious man. 5

Some Random Thing Some Random Thing

Awesome

This was funny as fuck, couldnt stop laughing after the tetris one.

Squaresville Squaresville

Awesome

You can tell when someones really worked their ass off on a flash, cause it pays off like this.

Zekey, I've been a fan for ages and you're stuff just keeps getting better.

Someday you're gonna pull something off so big and you're gonna get to the top of that top 50 list.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Horoscope for Today managed to get #2 in the top 50 for like a week. I'm quite proud of that. :]

Marilyn the Goth Marilyn the Goth

not bad

for a dress up game its ok. not that many parts though, all i did was take her clothes off then i got bored. if you added music, more parts and more people to dressup, also moving parts (just animate the MC's and they can be dragged in the same way) it should get a pretty decent score. one of my 1st flashes was a dressup but i worked at it and got a 3

keep it up

Crazy KeepUps Crazy KeepUps

lm/

Great. I never usually play these games cause they're hard and get tedious quickly but this one was fun.

Dress Me! Dress Me!

Hmm

Nice graphics, but not enough stuff. Add more and resubmit.
Also, ditch the emo factor.

DERANGED (Better Quality) DERANGED (Better Quality)

Raw

Raw power, I love it. The drum beat at the start reminds me of the slowness of Domination by good 'ol Vinnie in a way, I think that's a technique that's underused these days. Double bass pedals are awesome, but you can't underestimate hard hitting.
As a bassist you'd think I'd hate the trebleness but it's amazing. It works well with your voice.
5 \m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

haha, cool man. So as a bassist...would you be interested in a collab?
Anyways man, awesome review..thanks a hell of a lot!\m/

++Cryptic Divinity++ ~Part 1~ ++Cryptic Divinity++ ~Part 1~

Hit

Loved it. Epic start and then it hits you. Awesome.

rocker206 responds: