Marilyn the Goth Marilyn the Goth

not bad

for a dress up game its ok. not that many parts though, all i did was take her clothes off then i got bored. if you added music, more parts and more people to dressup, also moving parts (just animate the MC's and they can be dragged in the same way) it should get a pretty decent score. one of my 1st flashes was a dressup but i worked at it and got a 3

keep it up

Crazy KeepUps Crazy KeepUps

lm/

Great. I never usually play these games cause they're hard and get tedious quickly but this one was fun.

Dress Me! Dress Me!

Hmm

Nice graphics, but not enough stuff. Add more and resubmit.
Also, ditch the emo factor.

Ragdoll Master Ragdoll Master

Cool.
And the music's either Nightwish or Within Temptation... I can't really tell but it's one of those two.

Rage! Rage!

Hmm

It was good but there were so many things that bugged me.
First, it restarts your weapons at the start of each level, and when switching weapons you're completely vunerable. I died on some levels jsut switching out weapons.
Secondly, there's no tactical way to beat the bosses. It's just whack them and go grab some health. You can't dodge most of the attacks.
Don't get me wrong, this was an awesome game. Proobably one of the best 2D fighters I've played. But seen as it's so good and got so big I'm just being picky.

Math-A-Millions Math-A-Millions

What?

Yeah, cause everyone loves maths! Not.

Capseaslug responds:

yupp :P

Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3

lm/

Awesome. Also great that it's harder then the good but no-brainer thing thing 2. [adds to favourites]

Actionscript Tutorial. Actionscript Tutorial.

lm/

It's pretty damn amazing. Seriously, I learned so much from this. Thanks.

BugZapper 2 BugZapper 2

This is kinda hard. That's probly all that's wrong with it, though it needs a bit of variation. Apart from that, good.

Fion responds:

yeah people keep saying that it's hard, my best score is 1500 so i dont think it's that bad.

Winzows BETA Winzows BETA

Mmokay...

Dude... PLEASE post this stuff on alpha. NG MAG - Big button at the top, cause this was posted yesterday. You can't just update tiny little things and post the improvements daily.
Keep working at it, add more stuff and delete the pointless mario tie-in.

Zerobeam responds:

The mario-part was my friends idea. Sorry if you did'n like it. Anyway, i heard that you post on the NG Mag if you haven't posted anything else. Sry! '-_-